Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh My Dear Laptop, Please Come Back!

I do almost cry since I can't turn on my dearly laptop T^T But hey, about days later I'll get a Windows Setup original CD-Rom and an external DVD player. Don't worry laptop, I'll save yah!

Sigh.. What a boring day.. Anyway, my friends are going to join a comedy drama competition. I was hoping to help them with the script, but I think they don't need any change for it. Honestly, I found some mistakes on it and I wanted to tell them about it. But I'm afraid they will think I'm a person who likes to being nosy on them. Oh well. Let it be.

Oh, haven't I told you about my English course's classmates were going to join it too? Well, finally we aren't. I haven't done the script, and my classmates argued about the competition to our teacher. And the teacher said maybe I can join the writing competition. I'm not sure if the festival will hold that kind of competition. I just said yes, though I'm not sure.

Wait, HEY! They found my Tsubasa Chronicle videos! Well, I didn't put any copyright info below them, so I'm the one who wrong. There, I deleted three of them. Now, all of my videos are made by me, ORIGINALLY.

Song of the day; to be honest, I like this one better than Kagamine's *sorry, Rin! Len!

0 comments:

Post a Comment