Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fanmade Anime

Well.. I'm planning to make a fan-made anime. I watched a fan-made Twilight/New Moon trailer which is made by mixing many animes in one. And.. I got an idea to make my own story, and mix the animes by myself. First, I'll put the trailer. But if I got many comments which said I better start to make the episodes, then I'll try to make it (though I must be dreaming to receive that kind of comments).

Let me tell you the story; there was a girl, called Almi (local name :/). After she celebrated her own birthday, she had a dream. In her dream, she stood in front of herself. But that "herself" was looked darker, and colder. The "herself" was did what Almi did in her dream (like, raised her hands, etc.). But then, Almi's shadow (the "herself") whispered a name and a place to Almi. And on the next day, the person with the name died on the right time; in case of suicide.

Later on, Almi figured out that Ian--her classmate--is her cousin. Ian said, Almi might cursed because of their grandfather. With Ian, her bestfriend--Mika--and her other cousin--Riil--'s help, Almi tried to stop the curse. Though it'll end with the death of Almi.


You can say it's emo and others. But now I'm searching for animes which have the similar character like Almi, Ian, Riil and Mika. I think I can find Ian on Durarara!. And for Almi, I'm trying to watch True Tears first. I've tried Nabari no Ou, but it seems like the characters aren't similar with anyone in my story. For Mika and Riil, let's just say I'm still searching for them.

For background songs, maybe I'll use theme songs from Tsubasa Chronicle. I've found a website where you can download all Tsubasa Chronicle's theme songs. But the problem is, I don't have many time to manage the downloads. Let's say I've finished download all the animes which have similar characters with mine. But I'm afraid I don't have time to arrange the story. Even if I have, maybe it'll took me about a month; more or less. Okay, I won't know it if I haven't tried it yet.

Song of the day; I don't find any new songs, so please enjoy this :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment