Monday, July 26, 2010

That's a Nice Hairstyle

So, I've been wondering--I saw a boy, he's my junior. A year younger. He got a nice haircut. When I saw him, I always admired his hair. Anyway, haven't I told you that I always look at guys at their hairs first? Okay, and I really want him to sit in front of me, and doesn't move except when I need him to. I want to draw his hair; really. I hope I can tell you how good his hair is. But you already know I can't talk to guys, especially when I don't know their names. Yes, I don't know what's my junior's name.


Now, I'm using my mom's laptop since my laptop is on.. its medication. I can't turn it on. I just changed the program so it can read Japanese codes (since I'm on downloading Utau and Vocaloid; OH MY GOSH!) and I needed to restart it. When it restarted, it said I have to put in an original Windows Setup CD-Rom. I told my computer teacher about it, and he said he have the CD-Rom. The problem is, my laptop doesn't have any CD driver. My dad and I already searched for external DVD driver on local computer shop, but we didn't get one. And my teacher said, he's sure there's an external DVD driver in that local computer shop. He said to me again that he will go to the computer shop to search for new hard disk for his computer, and he told me that he can buy the external DVD driver and I can give him the money later. I wasn't really sure since my dad isn't HERE, and my mom just bought a laptop and I'm sure she doesn't have enough money for that. So.. I refused it.

That's all. Sorry there isn't song for the day today. Don't have much time, whining lil bro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment