Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Video

I'm working for my new video. The song is Utsumuku Kimi E by Rin & Len. Honestly, I want to finish my other video first; Promise by Kaito, Meiko, Rin & Len. But I need to find more pictures. For Utsumuku, I think I need to edit some pictures (like cropping, etc.). That's why I downloaded Adobe Photoshop 30-days-trial. Annoying, isn't it? But I don't have any choice (well, I can use Photobucket editor, but my internet connection is slow =.=).

Okay, I just tried Adobe Photoshop and I give up. I don't know what should I do with the tools there. I know how to crop it, but I want to make the cropped picture is covered my transparent blue. I found how to put the transparent blue in gradient, but I don't want gradient. Sigh.. What should I do? I'm already dizzy with just one picture. And I should edit more than 10 pictures! Argh... =.=


The school's wall already full of campaign papers. You know, on Friday we should choose for next school's chairman by ourselves. There are 4 candidates, 2 boys and 2 girls. I think I will choose the 4th one; the girl. Since she's from 8D and I was in 8D before. And Friday also those candidates will give us some orations and it will be followed by debate against each candidates with 4 judges; 2 teachers and 2 students.

Talking about orations, I remember when I was in 8th grade and I was counted as a candidate for school's chairman. The day when I need to give an oration, I couldn't come to school because I had a fever. My friend told me my other classmates were panic, and they planned to go to the stage and give the oration instead of me. She also said that they were ready with the flags and the fliers and campaign papers. Well... My classmates used to make posters about it. I can't see the posters since the campaign day is the same day with orations day. After the orations ended, we need to clean up all the campaign things.

Back to the school's wall topic, there isn't any blank wall without campaign papers. And I'm bored because I always find 1st candidate's fliers, completed with his photos. The 3rd candidate's fliers rarely can be seen; I don't know why.

Song of the day; I just found out the anime will be airing in July 30th 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment