Friday, July 9, 2010

A Donut Made My Day

I was bored, bored, and bored for the whole day. I played Harvest Moon : Animal Parade, and I searched for link to download Fate/Stay Night game. I found one, and suddenly I realized it's only the English patch. And I searched around, searched, searched, and I found a link to download with torrent. Before that, I was looking for how-to-download-with-torrent. It's still downloading though, 1.5% from 1.88 GB (Gosh, I wish my laptop's hard disk could handle that much)

And then, my mom came home late. Traffic jam, of course. But she bought us donuts. I don't have much time to choose between mango with cream or green tea with sliced almonds. So I took the green tea one. AND, I'm watching Kagamine Rin & Len's "Itsuka no Monogatari". There isn't any English subs for it. But I guess the title is "A Story of.." blah blah blah. Yet, I haven't found any song related to Kagamine Rin & Len with those golden wings. Oh well, I found a picture with Len has a right golden wing and Rin with a left golden wing. On that picture, there isn't any link to Nico Nico Video. So I got no idea. Well.. There is a title on it, and it makes me wish, I hope I was a Japanese.


I wonder why VOCALOID has to be released in Japan, not Indonesia or America or England. But if VOCALOID isn't released in Japan, then I won't like it. Believe me, the pictures are really effect on the watcher!

Talking about watcher, I just watched Gekokujou's clip. But it won't be our Song of The Day. I found many songs that I haven't known before, and I'm ashamed. How little I know about VOCALOID, especially Kagamine twins. And well.. Now I promise to myself to learn about Japanese harder, and harder. Okay, maybe I won't get that chance now. But maybe one year later, or more. Oh Gosh, help me! I want to learn Japanese right here, and right NOW! (nah, that line reflects how selfish I am)

Song of the day; it's urgent--ENGLISH SUBS PLEASE!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment