Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Woke Up at 9 AM

I swear I woke up at 9 AM. No doubt about it. I woke up and suddenly looked at the clock on the wall; 9 AM. My lil bro already has his 2-hours-playing-laptop that I promised to him (okay, last night I told my lil bro to bring my cellphone to me because it was in the 2nd floor and I was in the 1st floor, and you know what's next).

Okay, last night I spent my time with drawing Rin with her pose on her songs; UNBALANCE and Fate of Soul. For UNBALANCE, I just drew her with half of her face--just with her right side--and her hand stood beside her right ear. I made the shadow effect, because I think it'd be better with that. And when I showed it to my siblings, they said she looks like a GUY. My my, I remember when I was in elementary school, when I drew a guy my friends said he looks like a girl. And now? Seems like my drawings already improved... a bit.


For her pose in Fate of Soul, I like her ribbon on her hair. So I put the wind effect. Haven't showed it to my siblings. Anyway, I add "blushing" effect on her face. I know she doesn't confess to someone on Fate of Soul. I'm just bored with her face. I mean, I think I need to add something on her face. To finish this one, I let my body sleep on 11 PM. I think that's the reason why I woke up at 9 AM.

So, my mom already on her work and I know I don't have any chance to buy the heavy cream this week. She kept on saying she's tired and others, but why doesn't she just take a holiday for her work? That's silly.

Don't tell me I'll spend the rest of the days--until holiday is finished--at home, with my siblings, and the only thing that will entertain ME is laptop. Guh, I can't stand it anymore! I mean, okay. Laptop and the internet connection do entertain me. But hey! If I only deal with these things, sooner or later I'll be bored! What? Making a video? Well, I'm on my way collecting VOCALOIDs' songs.

Song of the day; I realized it too late v.v

0 comments:

Post a Comment