Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Head got Hit--Ouch!

So I went to school with my lil sis. As usual, we went to school by public car. And we need to walk to a supermarket, so we can get a public car in the street in front of it. The problem is, my shoes weren't untied well. I thought I need to jump into the public car so I won't step the shoes' ties. And I did JUMP into the public car. But the public car's door isn't high enough so the up side of the door hit my head.

For a second, I closed my eyes when my head got hit. But when I opened them, suddenly I already sat on the ground. I don't know why can I fell like that. I asked my lil sis but she answered, I only fell like "that". Uh.. My head still hurts, y'know =.=

Anyway, the last lesson at school for 7th and 8th grade is about choosing a club. All students need to join one club on Tuesday, except for 9th grade (how boring). I used to join journalist club when I was in 7th and 8th. Now, there's a cooking club. I envy the students who can join it.


Well, I got something to tell.. you (yeah, whoever). I have a crush on a guy, who was REALLY popular to girls. I've heard an issue that he likes my close friend. Ah well. Honestly, he's not my type. He's popular, and many girls like him. Then why do I like him? It's just because his shadow really like my first crush'. Silly, isn't it? And now, I don't really like him. I don't know why. My heart isn't thumping fast when I see him. But still, I feel happy to see him.

About club choosing, just like usual--our school band performed in front of the students. My friends and I wanted to take a look of it. Since the hall is in the 3rd floor, we need to go upstairs. Just when I turned my head to the band, suddenly I looked at him. And you know what? He looked at me back!

Okay, let's not talk about him. Anyway, I think I have a chance of him since he have looked at me twice :D (only twice, in whole 3 years) But still.. We almost graduate from school and I'm not sure if I can go to the same school as him. Why don't I ask him where will he go after graduate? Nah.. No, thanks. I've never talked to him (really). Sigh..

Song of the day; I don't like the storyline for this, but nice song :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment