Sunday, July 18, 2010

Collecting Anime Characters

I did talked about my plan on mixing anime, didn't I? Anyway, I've found characters for Ian and Mika. For Ian, I'll use Kida Masaomi from Durarara! and for Mika, I'll use Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicle. I think I'll try to use a character from Vampire Knight for Almi. Honestly I'm thinking to use Suiseiseiki from Rozen Maiden, but I think she's not like Almi. I mean, yes for the appearance. But no for her.. character? Uh, never mind.

I don't have any idea yet for Riil's. Any suggestion? Let me tell you about Riil. He's a year younger than Almi and the rest. He's kinda a cold person, but in his heart he cares about the others. And anyway, Riil isn't Almi and Ian's cousin (forget about what did I tell you in last post). Rill's grandpa was a friend of Almi and Ian's grandpa.

Anyway, I forgot to tell my mom to buy heavy cream. She went to a town where there's a supermarket that sells heavy cream. Sigh.. I'm not old enough to be a forgetful person!

Last night I watched Alice in Wonderland part 1 (there're 2 parts). ALONE. With my slow and old laptop, when there's a fast movement the picture was blurry. Annoying, isn't it?


Talking about last night, yesterday I attended my english course. The teacher announced that there'll be a competition in other english course. Our class will join the drama competition. At first, none of us wanted to join it. But then after the session 1 ended (there are 2 sessions each day), one of us said he really wants to join. And on the 2nd session, the teacher forced us to join. If there's someone who doesn't want to act on the stage, he or she can take care of the script and the costumes. The teacher randomly pointed at me and asked if I can make a drama script with genre comedy. I answered, I can but not the comedy. In the end of the day, I really become the script writer.

Then I told my friend who also attended the english course. She said, why don't I become the actress? I admit I'm good-or-not-is-depends-on-my-mood at drama. Since I like to overreact on something =.= And I also admit I want to be the actress. But I'm afraid my other friends will think I want to brag on my talents. So.. I think I need to forget about the actress part. And still I don't have any idea for the drama script.

Song of the day; it's been ages I haven't heard this song!


0 comments:

Post a Comment