Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Manga

I went to a bookstore with my mom to buy some notebooks for our new semester. Well... I have some books which I can use it again in my class, but of course it isn't enough.

After found enough books, I looked for ruler. Yeah, I lose my ruler somewhere. Usually I only use ruler at my home because I make my pencil-sketch-manga (the one about Shou and Seno; remember?) at home. I've never think to bring it at school, since the storyline is.. well, not good enough to be read by others. I'm not good at put the impact nor the zoom and angle. Okay, let's not talk about it.

So, I found the right ruler and I searched for manga to buy. Honestly, my friends said there was a big discount for books at that bookstore. And so I looked for the booth which held those books with big discount. I searched for it until the corners of the bookstore but I couldn't find it. Then, I gave up. I chose a manga and gave it to my mom to be paid on the cashier.


This is the regret moment; the booth that sold books with discount was in front of the bookstore. OMG, of course I couldn't ask my mom to let me find another manga to buy. I know the manga there are kinda old manga, but still.. The last thing I did, I looked back at the booth when we walked upstairs.

Song of the day; this is by Hatsune Miku Append, and somehow I like the append more

0 comments:

Post a Comment