Monday, July 19, 2010

First Day Study in 9th Grade

Yes, today was the first day I study in 9th grade. Because of the teacher, I think I'll like sociology lesson. Anyway, on Monday we usually make a national ceremony (whole schools in Indonesia do that every Monday) on a field. It takes about 1 hour. And because I don't have enough breakfast, I almost exhausted and fainted. I felt so dizzy, and my sight was blur. It was nice because I have a new experience but I think I wasn't really cool since I almost fainted because I only drank a glass of milk on the morning.

I told my lil sis not to tell my mom about it (anyway, my lil sis also almost fainted). I just don't want my mom to know. Surely she will scold me about breakfast, etc. Back to the lesson, I took a note on sociology and biology. For the sociology, somehow we really wanted to write something. And still the teacher gave us a homework; to draw the world map on A4 paper. Well.. I'm glad we need to submit it on Friday. But.. Oh well, I need a paper with squares on it.


I remember about my fan-made anime. I already decided Kuran Yuuki from Vampire Knight will be Almi. About Riil.. Hm.. Haven't found it yet. Talk about Vampire Knight, I think I like the manga more. Since the drawings in manga are better :P . Anyway, guess I've found a nice theme song for the fan-made anime :)

Song of the day; I like GUMI started from this song

0 comments:

Post a Comment