Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Not a Great Fighter

I had a fight or battle on Anihub's chatroom. Because I was bored, Marie-sama asked me for a battle. I said yes, it was a training anyway.

The fight was ended because Marie-sama needs to go. I got my neck bitten. But she was fast (fast in typing, I mean). Next, Akie asked if I can be her training partner. I agreed. And I got the worst. My souhi is broken, my left arm is wounded. She even continued the training even though I didn't have any weapon with me. Still, she used her sword. That's unfair. Akie kept on saying she couldn't feel my attacks. Keh, what a lie. She's a coward. Still used a sword while her enemy didn't.


Last, Gabriel was there. He laughed at us. He even said Betrayer can't smile when he looks our fight--me vs. Akie. I said I admit I'm an amateur, but he ignored it. Akie was annoyed, so she tried to attack Gab. Gab dodged it, and Akie said he's weak because he only dodges. And so, Gab said he lets Akie hits him hard. I think he won't admit the hurt.

Today, I learn something from the chatroom. Chatroom is a place for weak fighters, for fighters who can sees the reality. I let my enemy hurts me because I know if I was really on a fight, I can't avoid the attacks. Sometimes I dodge an attack than can hurts me really bad. So, don't think I'm weak just because I lose many times on fights. I just can face the reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment