Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Week Left

I already spent the 1st week holiday on my hometown. It wasn't fun, it was AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! On the 2nd day I was there, my mom's family (like my cousins, and my aunts) and I went to a beach. It took us about.. 6 hours to the beach. But the view is satisfying! So we didn't feel exhausted or else.

Next day, we went to waterfall. The water is cold (of course). I played the water slide, ALONE. Wonder if I can go there next time with my siblings. On the way to the waterfall, we passed the hospital where I was born--Catherine Booth. I didn't have time
to go in, so I just looked at it from the street.

Anyway, when I was on the way to the beach, we stopped for a lunch on my aunt's.. err.. how should I say it--lake? Nah, something like that. We had grilled fishes and boiled shrimps as a lunch. Quite mouth-watering, isn't it? And on the way home from the beach, we also had lunch on my aunt's lake. Grilled fishes, grilled shrimps, boiled shrimps, and boiled crab. Okay, now I'm bored of those seafood.


Next, we went to an indoor theme park. I salute it, but it wasn't really fun. I was exhausted after went there. Guess what, on the next day I woke up at 7 AM.

I went home, and open the internet. I found sea salt ice cream recipe, and I'm planned to make it this week. But I don't have any heavy cream (which is one of the ingredients). I searched for it on google then I found one place where I can buy it. I asked my mom to bring me there, but she was tired because we went to my hometown and blah blah blah (another silly reason, you know right?). Well, I keep on asking my mom though.

Song of the day; totally cool! (emo, if I can say)

0 comments:

Post a Comment