Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chocolate Milk

About the title, we have a bucket of chocolate milk. My siblings always make chocolate milk for themselves. So, I made one for myself too. Yes, it is tasty. But I only drink it when I'm hungry, lol. Seriously, after I drank a cup of chocolate milk I feel I'm full already. I hope I can get higher with drink milk daily :DD

The 2nd day I'm being a 9th grade student--SUPER SENIOR! (even Super Junior lose from me, lol) Of course! I don't have any senior now. Ha ha ha! Hey juniors, don't you ever dare annoyed me! Ha ha, kidding. I know they are good students. They won't make any problem with their seniors. But I miss when I was in 8th grade v.v It's the best grade ever! *aside from 6th grade though. It's because.. well, I just like it. My friends do too. Maybe it's because in 9th grade we are forced to focus on our national exams. Aw sheesh.. I hope we won't face it =.=


And, my lil sis is one of the new 7th grade students. My friends said we are really alike. I don't know why they can think like that. When I was in 7th grade, my friends said I looked like my other friend. And now? Sorry, my face cannot be found anywhere. Maybe you just have problems with your eyes. Try to use thick glasses, okay?

Talking about seniors and juniors.. Uh, never mind. I don't think I can tell it here. Because it is my secret and people might tell it to the others (believe me, I've experienced it).

Song of the day; this video is made by me ^.^ I like the song anyway

0 comments:

Post a Comment