Thursday, August 5, 2010

Train is Mine; No one Can Change that!

Yep, I like Train more than Len; the cold Train, I mean. Hey, haven't I told you that I like cold-hearted guy? It's not important after all. I even changed my profile picture to Saya on Anihub xD and I was wondering if I fell from the high branch, Train may come and catch me, lol. What a dream. I also change my background music for my Anihub profile; from Anti The Infinite Holic to Daia no Hana (sorry Vocaloid, you'll get the turn later). Really, I was looking for a video, and then I found Card Captor Sakura opening parody by Vocaloid. Then, I clicked Black Cat opening on the related videos. Starts from there, I'm in love with Train (well, I have watched Black Cat before and it's kinda like "the 2nd meeting")

My laptop still in fixing. I already gave it to my teacher, so he can fix the laptop. My teacher said, he need to restart the laptop (I mean, really RESTART it; like new one) so he will take the hard-disk and save the files there before. Phew.. At least the files are saved now..

Song of the day; sorry if it's not from Vocaloid, but I hope you like it ^.^ (don't forget, TRAIN IS MINE!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment