Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day filled with Bad and Luck

I found a kitten, and I lost her in the same day. Kinda funny, isn't it? I found her while I was went home. She's really small, and she sounds really low. I bought her home, and our housemaid hardly accept my idea to keep the kitten in our house. And so, I took the responsible to take care of the kitten alone even though I wasn't sure.

I bathed her, dried the kitten with my old shirt, made her bed by shoes box, and asked my dad to buy some cat's food. He bought 2 cans of cat's food. I gave a can to the kitten. I decided, her name is Law. After she ate some of her lunch, she slept on her bed. The last time I saw she still on her bed is around 8 PM. Then, I saw a big cat which likes to hang around my house walked across the kitchen. And the stairs (well, I kept Law upstairs where our housemaid dried our clothes) is near the kitchen! After I heard a sound, I ran upstairs and checked Law's bed. She isn't there. I searched around, and still I couldn't find her. She's still a little kitten, I don't know if she could jump to the roof and walk away.

Now, it's raining. I went to save Law's bed and her food so they won't be wet. My left foot is bleeding because I stomped on a rock while I was running. Oh gosh. Can't I just have a kitten once more?

Anyway, I don't really like my grandma from my mom. She's way too old, and too childish. When she watched a drama, I sat beside her and surfed the internet. Suddenly she asked me, "Is he her boyfriend?" oh my God, couldn't you see I'm not watching anything? And when I'm still surfing the internet, she said, "You need to eat veggies." Gosh! What's wrong with that?! It's not dinner yet! Yah.. Now you know I'm not as kind as you thought.

Song of the day; LenXGumi! Though Gumi didn't took enough part on it

0 comments:

Post a Comment