Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Signature

You.. (guys, whoever like to read my posts) must know if I have a VO or Vocaloid Otaku right? Nah I found a thread where you can request for making signature. And because I was bored, I tried to make one. Not really good, if you compare with other VO members' works. But I posted it on my Photobucket account and here's mine. Since it's too big, I won't post the picture here.

Oh ya, now I have my own account in Nico Nico Video! Yay! *celebrates* Honestly I had many accounts before, but I always forget the passwords. So those are blocked and I can't use them anymore. Yah.. I was too lazy to make another since I need to wait longer because Chrome needs to translate it first.

And so.. What else..

I went to Anihub chatroom for minutes, and because I was focusing onto another tab, I didn't realize that I opened Anihub chatroom. When I saw the tab and checked the chatroom, I don't know the people there. So I just left the chatroom without any byes (just like usual).

Tomorrow I need to go to school (well, I already said I have 3 weeks holiday didn't I?) because I have to make the wall magazine. For this month, is our class' turn to fill the wall magazine. I don't know what to do. Maybe I just make some small and simple pictures, and post them on the wall magazine. Or maybe make the design. Oh well. Just hope I won't wake up late tomorrow.

Song of the day; I talk about the PV, not the song. It's made by Indonesian person, believe me. And I like this one better than Miku's Romeo & Cinderella MMD





0 comments:

Post a Comment