Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being a Guy is Better

Yep, now I'm using my another account in Anihub which is a guy. I tried hard so people won't think that I'm a girl and I did it! Though I feel sorry because I've lied to them. But as a guy in Anihub chat, it's totally awesome! I enjoy it very much! People respect me better, they also doing fine with me. If I'm bored, they (especially girls, which I don't really care about them) tried to make me doing something or be active. I don't know if I'll leave my Black Rin account sooner or later, but believe me; being a guy in Anihub is cool. And it might be the coolest thing I've ever did.

Before I made a guy account, I kept on saying that being a guy is much more easy and fun that being a girl. Now I can't reject that fact since I already have the proof. And I'm wondering when will I tell the truth to the other members who know my guy account. Well, I think I can keep the secret forever. But who knows what will happen next?

Anyway, I did say that I'm starting to like Gumi. But really, all I know about Gumi is just something general. I do not feel like her truly fan or something yet. Of course it makes me sad. It'd be useless if I only search for Gumi in Youtube. The newest video didn't come to the top, still.

I've been wondering this about days; what do I like about Gumi? And I found the answers; her hair is short and green (which is my favorite), her voice is so soft, some of her personalities are similar with mine, and another reasons that I can't tell.

I haven't find any good songs lately, so sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment