Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweets? I'm Coming!

Yes, now I'm still searching for some sweets recipes after I got chocolate truffles, Nanaimo bars, and cream scones recipes with me. I've found S'mores, peppermint bark, apple crisp (believe me, I already tried to search for this about hours), and others. Well, the easiest recipes to make is S'more and peppermint bark. For S'more, let's just say all you need to do is bake small marshmallows with chocolate chip between 2 graham crackers in the oven. It's really simple, but one question; where can I find graham crackers? I already googled it, and I don't get any results. Graham crackers aren't sold in Indonesia. Sigh.. And so, all I have to do is make it by myself. The problem is, I haven't found any reliable recipe. I mean, graham crackers homemade recipes with the pictures of the processing. I don't want to search for it on Youtube, it just makes my plan worse. Geez, bring your mom's laptop while you're trying to cook something in the kitchen? That's not even funny.

Okay, I give up. I have to accept that I can't find any graham crackers recipes with pictures. When I saw this, it's like making graham crackers is easy than I expect. And well.. Why don't I start to make it tomorrow? Nah, no... My mom's gonna leaving tomorrow. Why should I call it--for calming her mind? Sorta.

Since my mom's gonna "calm her mind" for a week, I think I need to wait until I can make all those recipes. I can kill my time with searching for more easy recipes, planning where can I buy the ingredients, and stuff (maybe some of those ingredients only able in BIG supermarkets on BIG cities, means I really need to wait until my mom visits her friend who lives in a big city). I've counted how many times those recipes require heavy cream on it. All of them. All of the recipes I printed out. About printed recipes, I think I'll print S'more and graham crackers recipes (though I don't know when I will make them).

Oh yeah, one more thing. I've been wondering; why people like to add some liquor or alcohols mixed in their sweets, like cakes and chocolates? Seriously, in my chocolate truffles recipes, it said you have to add some kind of alcohol which includes water (well, alcohols have hard-to-remember names, aren't they?). What're those alcohols for? It is okay if I don't add those, isn't it; since I won't add them?

Song of the day; VIVA Gumi! Yay! So this is what people called with second impression (?) Wonder if I can find Gumi sings duet with Len

0 comments:

Post a Comment