Monday, August 23, 2010

It Reminds Me..

Have you read a manga called "Koko ni Iru Yo!"? It's about a girl who is a loner and has no friend called Sumino Hikage. She only has 2 friends through her blog, Kuro Usagi and Mega Pig. At first, Sumino already made the blog, but after about a year Kuro Usagi came and started to comment and talk with Sumino. So, what am I talking about?

Well, it's like I have a blog but no one dare to read it. Shall I wait for a year or more? Hey, I already posted the link for my blog at different places and websites but still.. no one. But no! I have to try harder! There are many sites that haven't been posted by my link! Rin, ganbatte!

And yeah, I said I was glad my laptop has came. But then, after less than a week, it became slower and sloooooweeeeeeer... Geez, does it have viruses? I bet it has. My teacher said when he fixed my laptop it has thousands viruses on it. Sigh. I've tried to download any free antivirus program, but no use. Maybe I can do the same thing, like using it through years until it's dead or something. Yah.. Good luck, my laptop.

Song of the day; Miku's day, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment