Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Will Never Ever Go to The Chatroom!

Another problem comes. Anihub is being contaminated by sick people (_ _)" Most of them are perv, and talk about weird things. I can't laugh like others since it's not funny for me. I can't response anything since people won't notice me. And I can't be one of them since I don't want to. Yeah, I don't like bad people. And I don't want to like them. It's better to talk to myself than to talk to them. Geez.. Oh anyway, I don't mean to tell that I'm a good person either. It's just.. Uh..

VO Chorus! I'm working on it! I'm trying to sing SPICE! well, and practice with the instrument version of it. Still, I can't make my voice better. I only have 2 choices; sing with my original voice (which is a bit heavy or something) or my singing voice (it's not really high, but it sounds like a man tries to sing with woman's voice oAo;;). Ugh, I know I don't have a good voice like Rin's, or Vocaloid's. But at least I try. And yeah, I need a mic soon. I already have the song editor and the SPICE! instrument, I just need to record my voice and edit it and send it *thou I don't know yet how to send it and to whom

I watched Hachiko movie alone in the morning, and it was so sad. I cried twice, but when I was on the sad scene our maid scolded me about my messy clothes. I couldn't focus, so I couldn't cry much.

Tonight, there'll be a party for ex-high school board, especially for the chairmen, secretaries, and treasurers. I was a treasurer, so the school invited me (honestly the girl chairman did). But I said I can't since I have an English class at that time. She didn't give me any reply, so I think it's alright. And somehow I felt unwanted. Just like when I was a treasurer. Only the chairmen and secretaries did the meetings. When the treasurer needed, usually they didn't tell me about the meetings. Sigh.. Now I wonder why I wanted to be a candidate for school chairman. Yep, I was a school chairman candidate. But I didn't attend the campaign day since I had a fever. No wonder the school placed me as a treasurer while our new treasurer wasn't a candidate for school chairman. Yet, I still get mad everytime I remember about it. That isn't fair! I should be the secretary! Oh well, too late. Even thou it's not, of course I can't say that.
Last thing to say before song of the day; I hope I wasn't me.

Song of the day; another great job from AVTechNO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment