Monday, August 16, 2010

Laptop!! Welcome Home!!

So my laptop is already fixed now, yay! But well, the internet wire isn't connected well so I use my dad's.

Honestly, I make this post is just to show you some great videos :D

1. Lily's Chloe

This is the first song I've heard from Lily, the brand new Vocaloid. The comments from her other clip said she's the mixing of Luka and Rin (and I think I'll got some difficulties to differ between Rin and Lily) and she does sound like Luka. But I think I'll prefer Lily though. Well, some comments on her Super Sonic Dance said they don't like her. I bet they haven't listened to Lily's Chloe >:)

2. Gumi's Forever Tears

I like this song, after I know Lily. Honestly, I didn't really listened to this before I found out that Chloe song author is the same with this one. Can you tell the similarities between those songs? Well, I can but I don't have the right way to explain it ^.^"a

P.S. : Four words; I love those songs very much. Eh, those are six. And now it's ten.
Okay, lame joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment