Monday, August 30, 2010

Vocaloid + Utau Video Talk

I'm in random thoughts, so let me post some videos here.

1. Hatsune Miku, Gumi - Matryoshka
This could be the best PV after Mozaic Role! But the difference is, the author of Mozaic Role is DECO*27 while the author of Matryoshka is Hachi. Yeah, usually Hachi uses Miku's voice but now he add Gumi in some lines. But gosh, he put Gumi's part in the right place! And on this song, Hachi doesn't make a long intro for this. Sometimes the intro annoys me. Some of Vocaloid songs has intros which are took about a minute! Just for the intro!

Lately, Matryoshka is being talked in Vocaloid Otaku. Especially for Gumi's fans (it means one of them is ME).

Aside from the PV, the song is good as well. Just like another Hachi work (Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses). The drawings look.. erm.. kinda creep me out but I have to admit those are unique. I love Hachi's style as well.

2. Namine Ritsu - Bad Apple!!
Ritsu! Ritsu! RITSU~~~~ Now I fall in love with Ritsu, officially. His voice is really soft, if I can say. This song is the 2nd best song from Ritsu, after Eternal Force Blizzard. To be honest, I like Ritsu's version better than others' Bad Apples!! But something always bothers me when I watch Ritsu's clips. The comments on Youtube always the same; they talked about Ritsu's boobs (<-- hate this word, really). I don't know how many times I said on my mind, "they're missiles! MISSILES!"

Geez.. Can't they search by themselves? Like, googling or wiki-ing? Well, the first song I've heard from Ritsu is Ura-Omote Lovers. And the comments told everything about Ritsu; his weight, his age, his clothes, and of course his.. missiles. I searched on google to make everything clearer. Now I'm wondering if there's a picture when Ritsu is being a guy. With his haircut, clothes, acts, everything. Maybe he'd look like Ted? Dunno. Talking about Ted, I like him better than Ritsu :> Especially for Ted's Under The Darkness.

3. Kamui Gakupo - Madness of Duke Venomania
Warning! Warning! 18+! 18+! For me, it is 18+ (honestly if you truly understand what Hachi thinks when he made Matryoshka, it could be 18+ too) I don't really mind about the storyline. I just enjoy the song and the.. "right" pictures. I think Gakupo shows his man sides here, obviously. Since I haven't found any Gakupo's songs when he acts as a perv (don't remind me of Len's SPICE!, Len broke my heart when he sang it v_v). And oh my! Gumi's being one of his victim! But she looks really beautiful there ^.^- Anyway, I didn't know if Gumi is 18 year-old. I haven't watched that PV completely, but in Rin's Maid wa Hoshi Kara (why I talked about it HERE?) it said Gumi is 18. Uh, oh.

Talking about the drawings, I like Suzunosuke's style (aside from Hachi's, of course). I wonder if Suzunosuke could collaborate with DECO*27 or Hachi, but I think they won't. Because both DECO*27 and Hachi draw their own PV. But well, I admire all of them :>

Oh yeah, if I remember about Vocaloid's author, then I'd say DECO*27, Hachi and Mothy (they made the Evil series. you know, the servant of evil, etc. etc?). Sometimes, the Vocaloid's videos Youtube uploader add authors description about the PV. But I don't really pay attention for those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment