Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dang Chromium

Have you heard about Google Chrome? Yep, it's a browser from Google. I've been using it lately, but one day I can't download it. So my friend suggested me to use Chromium or Chrome Plus since he said the maker just add some stuff on Google Chrome and he made it better. Yes, BETTER.

So what's the problem? Okay, my mouse (you know, a thing which allows you to move the pointer on your laptop) is kinda broken. You can say, once I need to tap it hard so the pointer could click on something. And other time, the pointer clicked twice even though I'm not tapping on it that hard. It becomes worse since Chromium said, if you clicked twice on the tab, automatically the tab will be closed. I was glad since there's a reopen-tabs button, but of course it's annoying when you clicked on a tab, suddenly the tab is closed when you don't want it to be closed. Especially when you wait for Youtube to load and accidentally you closed the tab. Can't you say it's annoying?

Anyway, I'm working on my new video. Well, the song is Floating Love, Moon Flower and the original singers are Megurine Luka and Kagamine Len. I'm planning to make another version of it. Yah.. I won't say the details. It's better to be a surprise, right? Oh yeah, my new video Utsumuku Kimi E has been released on Youtube. I'm kinda satisfied with the quality of the pictures either the song. And whoa... Ten watchers in one day! Yay!

Song of the day; Still... VIVA Gumi! I just noticed that Gumi has many fans out there o__o

0 comments:

Post a Comment