Thursday, September 22, 2011

歌ってみた Album Review - Cu6ic Append + カワルミライ

I've been trying to download Cu6ic Append (which always ended up to be interrupted) and now I really enjoy the album! It consists of 6 tracks as usual, 3 of them are duet songs and the other 3 are short drama (I DO really hope I can understand Japanese orz"). So I only give reviews for the songs. I'll also add Choucho's カワルミライ, only 4 tracks thou and 2 of them are instrumental. Anyway, without further ado!

1. ダイキライ!(JoNYH, 里瀬葉)
Maybe I don't really like how JoNYH sounds in Cu6ic Shuffle but he sounds amazing here. And you'll also listen to Riseha's unexpected-hardcore-moe-voice~ Yeah, I also don't believe it's Riseha singing, featuring JoNYH. The opening instrumental doesn't take long time to drag you to Riseha's vocal. The beginning may sound "peaceful" but wait until you hear the chorus. It's placed in high tune and Riseha can keep her cuteness! Contrasted with JoNYH adult voice, they sound really good together. Also I read that Shirokuro produced this song. Wow, he's so multitalented o___o

2. 灯火 (早井音そ~ま, 山乃レジ)
Now this time, Reji tries to surprise you with her mature-female-voice. You won't remember that this Reji once sang the magic spell. Featuring So~ma whom sounds energetic and playful, Reji sounds like.. his mother? Lol. Another contrasted pairing, I'll say. Somehow I feel like this song brings us to the Edo era. Probably because in some lines Reji sings like in traditional Japanese songs (I forget the name of it orz" so forgetful). You'll find epic screamo from both of them at the same time. Like it's name--it's truly epic. There's some short narrations which I can't understand. Maybe I'll just let you know about it.

3. stopping on the way (しろゐくろ, A-M-U)
This song makes you remember of sport anime OP at the beginning. amu sounds cool~ So does Shirokuro. As usual, Shirokuro gives some rock sense with his voice and amu makes the song sounds fresh with his light voice. You'll hear nice drum plays during the song. The chorus is just amazing--yes, just amazing. Their voices match each other. Just, wow.

Now for Choucho's カワルミライ!

1. カワルミライ
How to read this? "Kawaru mirai"? Yeah, like that, I think. Begin with usual pop song and nice beat, Choucho will drag you to the chorus without you even notice. She also hits the high tones perfectly. It counts as slow-flowing song which difficult for me to explain ;~; But it also sounds energizing in some parts. Anyway, I love the way she ends the song by saying, "Kawaru mirai e.."

2. Sleeping Butterfly
Prepare yourself to hear Choucho's super moe-moe-kyun voice! //shot Well, it's true. Like some other songs, the chorus comes first then continues with the flatter lines. I just like when she says, "Sleeping butterfly~" Choucho also sounds that she gives some pressure in her voice, not all of the lines thou. Maybe in the chorus and the bridge.
__________

Anyway, here're some updates about VOCALOID. Really, I never realized that there'll be lots of VOCALOID3 to be released. Check this amazing blog!

I was like, "WHAT IS THIS?! WHO THE HELL IS KYARY PAM SOMETHING?" when I checked the link my friend gave me. It's so unusual that my friend gave me something that unrelated to VOCALOID neither UTAU. But I was wrong. My other friend even told me that it's Len's epic cover o__o Anyway, just enjoy the original version. I never listened to it completely thou xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment