Saturday, September 17, 2011

歌ってみた Album Review - First Contact (BONUS! 3 Cu6ic's Lyrics)

Somehow, I like the songs in Clenero's First Contact more than Second Impact. Well, everyone has different taste of music. Anyway, here comes.

1. Butterfly
Okay, the lyrics may sound.. erm.. not suitable for people below 18 (and I'm included) but if you ignore the lyrics, the song is kinda catchy. And you can also listen to nero's low toned voice (yesss... I LOVE it!). The song may be fast, but somehow after you listen to it for some times, you'll notice that the flowing isn't that fast. Well, I feel that. To say, this is my favorite song of whole album. And it's in track 1. How cute.

2. All Night
I haven't searched for the lyrics but if you take a look at the title, you may notice something .__. Contrasted with 'Butterfly', it's kinda jazzy without much difficult instrumental sounds. Yeah, it focuses on the vocals which are pressured with feelings and reaching high notes. Man, that's just awesome.

3. Moon
Hello? Is it just me or three of the first songs themed identically? Anyway, this song is slower than 'All Night', and the volume at the beginning is reeeeeally low (I must make the volume higher). This is a kind of song which you can wave your head from right to left slowly.

4. Summer Rain
My 2nd most favorite song. I started liking this song after I heard amu's version in his solo album, Mu (maybe I'll review it later). It's not really summery, more like focused on the rain theme itself. The harmonies kicking. This song isn't really fast but in some parts the lyrics overlap with the time (and that's my favorite part).

5. Gift
Can't say it's classical just because you'll hear piano plays along with the song. Another slow song with high notes in some parts. I'm not good at describing slow songs ;~; (I might not be good reviewing all kind of songs; but slow songs are worst). But I hear nero's manly (?) voice hear and fell in love ^///^

6. Change
Yay! Cheery song, at least! Before the chorus, there're some fast lyrics which you'll hear random people as back vocals (I don't really know, but they sound random). Two main words to describe this song; summer and playful. There're some 'Oyeah!' throughout the songs. That's just amazing.

As the title said, yes, I'll share some Cu6ic lyrics I've translyric-ed. Urm.. not really, I only understand few hiragana, and I use kanji translator sometimes if the vocal isn't clear enough. Today I'll share 3 songs; Shirokuro's 'Repeat', Reji's 'magic spell' and Riseha's 'le ciel' (AT LAST!!). I found the Japanese lyrics here. I'm sorry if I mistaken--this is the first time I translated from Japanese to romaji.

1. Repeat (Shirokuro)
At one time, I didn't have time to spare
I had so many things to do
Talking about me? Time to be free?
But I can't understand what you're saying
Still I have lot things to do
I can't stand any more, babe
Smiling to me is waste of time, don't you realize do you? Tell me

A to B to C to D
to break myself of my bad habit
B to C to D to A
It's a pity

Day by day, wasting away
Day by day

But you're still here (though nothing's here)
I can't be here (my heart hurts so much)
Though you're still here
to repeat to me

Shadows on the moon

One more time, I wanna hold you tightly
But regrets inside the shadows burn me
I am just shallow to repeat

2. magic spell (Reji)
Kimi to nara itsudemo sou
Nani wo shite temo tanoshii no
Kasoku suru omoi
Yasashii kokoro taisetsuni shitai

Ano hi mita yume ni wa
Naze ka kimi ga ite
Itsumo yori hayaku ni
Me ga sameta no

Mune ga doki doki takanaru kodou
Konna kimochi nante
Hajimete de
Dakedo chotto, shiawase
Omoi ga afureteku

Itsumo bu aisou ni
Shite iru kuse ni
Konna toki dake yasashiino
Hora dan dan
Ki ni nari hajimeteru

Mou tomaranai mou tomarenai

Tsutae tai, I love you

Iitaino, ienaino

Ano hi mita tomodachi
Naze ka kimi mo ite
Itsumo to wa chigau yo na
Tsugata miseru

Mune ga zuki zuki douji ni kunou
Konna kimochi nante
Hajimete de
Dakara chotto, kurushii
Omoi ga kara mawari

Mukuchi na mama ja
Honne tsutawaranai
Soba ni itemo todokanai no
Hora moshikashi tara ima ga sono toki

Mou tomaranai mou tomarenai

Tsutae tai, I love you

Iitaino, ienaiyo..

Kamisama onegai dakara
Watashi ni yuuki wo kudasai
Shipori dasu kotoba
Sore wa mahou no kotoba

Daisuki dayo

Kimi totte no watashi wa
Donna sonzai na no kana?
Motto shitte hoshii
Sono egao wo
Zutto miteitai

Kimi to nara
Nani wo shite temo tanoshii no
Kasoku suru omoi
Yasashii kokoro taisetsuni shitai

Zettai daijobu dayo
Jibun wo shinjite

Mukuchi na mama ja
Honne tsutawaranai
Soba ni itemo todokanai no
Hora hyotto shitara
Ima ga sono toki
Mou tomaranai mou tomarenai

Tsutae tai, I love you

Iitaino, iitaino

3. le ciel (Riseha)
Watashi no shiranai hiroi sekai de
Kimi wa ima nani wo shiteru no?
Hajimete atta ano natsu no hi wo
Ima demo wasureta koto wa nai nda

Ima mo, kimi no nukumori ga, mada
Kono te ni sotto, nokotteruno
Mou ichidou dake

(Aitai) Tsutaetai yo honto ni gomen ne
(Kikitai) Watashi to deatte shiawase deshitaka

Itsumo no youni aisatsu kawashi te
Itsumo mitai ni waratte
Nani mo kawaranai hazu datta no ni
Sono hi wa totsuzen kiteshimattano

Doushite kotoba nagekake temo mou
Watashi no koe todokanai no
Mada sobani itai

(Onegai) Mou ichidou dake, watashi wo mitsumete
(Onegai) Koe wo kikasete, hanarenai de yo nee...

(Zettai) Wasurenai yo, daisuki na kimi no koto wo

(Aitai) Tsutaetai yo, honto ni gomen ne
(Kikitai) Watashi to deatte, shiawase deshitaka

Kono sora miageru tabi

Omoi dasu kara

Arigato

Yeah, I realized there're some parts where it sounds different with the lyrics, I'm sorry ;~; Maybe it's because I translated it wrong or because of the lyrics resource. If you think it's right enough, please credit me after you posted it in other place. You know it's hard for me to do the kanji translate. Please respect it *bows*

___________
Anyway~~
Voice of VOCALO.ID or the vocal version of VOCALO.ID is now releasing its first single--riku's Venus Di Ujung Jari! I post the video down here. It's just released last night, at 7 PM o'clock. Riku-san's voice is just as moe as I expected =v=

0 comments:

Post a Comment