Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cleawota

Life is just not fair -__-" If only I know utattemita a little earlier! What on earth is happening?!

I happened to read a translation of Cleawota radio interview which was posted a year ago. It's about their 2nd anniversary as a couple duet pair. They're being asked some personal questions. And they looked really sweet.

So, why do I feel disappointed?

It should be their 3rd anniversary but because they don't do duets anymore.. Aw.. =A=" I think it's because clear is kinda busy with his albums (he was featured in some albums with various utaite, like NEM'S GARDEN, Point Five, and also in his newly single Dearest II). It's rare to see he posted videos. The last one is his Pianissimo I think (which he joins in the making). I saw all the comments are like, 'Welcome back clear!', 'Glad to see you here!'. Now, I think I won't see him doing duet with Wotamin anymore TT__TT Also, I saw a comment in the translation of the interview, s/he said like, 'If clear feels thankful for Wotamin because she mixed lots of his songs, he should features his duet with Wotamin!' I do agree, totally agree. He's being too busy with his new partner, Nero. I can't blame him because I also love Nero ^///^ But of course I miss Cleawota duet.

Anyway anyway, today I found Wotamin's ameblo page. And she's in 'Cleawota' group! Does that mean she also misses singing with clear? I also tracked clear's page and he favorited Wotamin's page~ Besides hers, I saw other utaite's pages that he favorited (like Dasoku's, Mii-chan's, etc.) but I think the only girl he favorited is only Wotamin. Does this mean... //// lol, nothing. It's really too bad they're not dating IRL. They even haven't met each other after two years uniting. My, my..

Oh well.. Let's just see while the time flowing. I do really wish they come back, to pair up like before. At least they sing together for either clear's or Wotamin's single album. Really, I miss their songs. I know they're a lot of their fans out there that feel like me, want them to be together (well, "to be together" sounds a bit... off). Let's waiting for both clear's and Wotamin's new albums--maybe it'll satisfy some of the fans?
___

I think I've found my other favorite utaite besides clear, Wotamin, amu and Riseha. It's Kogeinu! \^o^/ Yep, it started when I watched his Suji Chigai (which I mentioned in last post). Then OMG! I found his Suki Kirai featuring Wotamin! I instant download it and he sings freely--just like his Suki Kirai with Limone-sensei. Also I watched his Matryoshka duet with ASK, and yeahs, he still sings in his own way (that drove ASK crazy, like in Matryoshka xD). I'm downloading Smiley*2G Ver. Bunkei.. yeah, because there's him. Well at first, I thought I'll find clear (the cover shows a male with blue hair--reminds me of him) but I'm not sure. Then I see Kogeinu's name so I'll give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment