Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Finally Got My NicoNico Account!

Actually I already have ones before but they kept getting locked since I was so stupid to log in with the names--not the emails. Also I always forgot the passwords, I didn't know the rule that if you entered wrong password three-in-a-row, your account will be locked.

The reason I want to make NicoNico account is obviously for the videos, especially VOCALOID's and Utattemita's. But the one that urged me to have an account is Nico Namahosou or Nico's live broadcast. I didn't know that you can watch your favorite utaite live. I envy my friend who got times to watch the broadcasts. I read the lists for the namahosou and it's like usually they broadcast late at night. Obviously my parents won't let me =3= But I really want to watch clear and amu sing live! I also hope Wotamin would have her own namahosou but I heard she's too shy for it. Oh, that reminds me. When I visited her community in NicoNico, I used Google Translate to figure out some of the words. I found Wotamin's being translated as 'otaku people' xD Where does that come from? And also I managed to watch her cover for Britney Spears's 'Everytime'. Her pronunciation is unbelievably good! Well.. I laughed when she sang the part where it says, 'I see clear'. You know what I mean, don't you?

So~ma and Riseha are going to release an album! I read on Riseha's blog (with Google Trans's help, no wonder) and she said it will be released in winter. Um.. Last day of the year, if I recall? So~ma and Riseha were also in one namahosou once when I checked the list of namas. I missed such an important event =A=" I really want to watch it~

I think I really need a new drawing software besides SAI. I can open it with CrossOver in Mac, but it won't last forever and the command key won't substitute the Ctrl key. I'm thinking to buy Adobe Photoshop. I already checked and it's compatible for Mac. Let's just hope I can adapt quickly.

Been a while but here it goes, song of the day. It's kinda upbeat in the chorus, can't help but nodding my head along.

P.S. : I found out that this week Vocarank filled with Luka so I put a picture of her up there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment