Saturday, November 13, 2010

These Days..

After months I haven't watched any animes, so I start to download some--again. First I watched Durarara!! which is already in my computer. Thou only 3 episodes (the total is 5, but those 2 have problems so I delete them). Then I found it interesting, so I tried to download more episodes. Sadly, Animecrazy.net has those episodes, but not with the Megaupload and Depositfiles. I don't know what's the problem (maybe terms of copyright? who cares about copyright, anyway?), but it is annoying. Because I don't have any other choice, so I guess torrent will do. But sometimes it has errors, so it won't download. Geez.. Life isn't really fair for me these days.

Beside Durarara!! (that anime is really impressing--now I'm Kida's fangirl :DD), I also download Soul Eater and K-On!. Fortunately, I haven't found any disturbing things about downloading those good animes except the internet (idk, sometimes suddenly it's disconnected--tries to mess up with me eh). Hey, I wonder if I don't go with the trend of anime. I mean like, these days usually people like to watch Bleach, Naruto, FMA, and others. But not with me. I go with my own choices. I mean, well.. Never mind. Anyway in Soul Eater, there's Crona. No one knows if he's a he or she's a she. But somehow I look Crona as a she. Well... Maybe because her seiyuu is a girl? Yeahs, it's Sakamoto Maya if I don't get it wrong. But she looks like a girl. Comments in Animecrazy say, many of them thought that she's a girl. Just like I do, but I stand with that. That's why I like the pairing of Death the Kid and Crona. But if Crona is a boy, then I'll surely hate it.

Today I presented my English essay about nuclear radiation. I remember last night I spent about hours to search around. Well.. I'm the one who made the essay, but I didn't understand some words. Like, nuclear fusion, nuclear fission, exposure, chemical, and others. I remember after we presented our essay, the judges opened their Oxford dictionary. So.. even the teachers don't know some of those words. My friend said I talked too fast during our presentation. I tried to make it slower, but maybe I was too nervous so I didn't remember how to slow my talking. But I feel relieved when there's someone who spoke faster that I did :DDD

Oh right, manga! I'm reading Shiki anyway. Haven't found any good manga lately. And I read Shiki if I remember about it, and if I have time for it. I think it's about medical things, that I don't really understand. But since I read it for fun, so I'll just enjoy the storyline.

Song of the day; UTAU's power!

0 comments:

Post a Comment