Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My.. Dearest.. UTAU..

So yeah.. I'm finished with the voicebanks, but oto.ini is sure difficult me. Now I'm making the .frq files for all syllables (anyway, please ask Mr. Google in case if you don't know what's .frq file). The friend which I asked for help said that the simplest way to make the oto.ini is using SetParam, an application in OREMO. Before, I deleted it since I didn't know that OREMO can do such a thing. Fortunately I still kept it in Recycle Bin. So all I needed to do is restore the folder.

At the start, I'm planning to make Shira has Indonesian voicebanks but since I still have a plenty of things to do beside UTAU (such as school assignments, family gather, tests, vice versa) so the original reclist would do. But I haven't finished all of them yet. I only recorded the usual syllables. I pass the ones which appear rarely (you should know how noisy the room when I was recording; my sister kept asking for his laptop, my brother protested me to be silent, and so on--that's why the recording isn't completed yet). And I missed the "cho". It appears on World's End Dancehall while I was testing my UTAU's voicebanks. Well, tomorrow the voicebanks should be done (I can't let my Shira waits too long :P)


Now I'm confused. My voice in the UTAU sounds really deep and.. guy-ish. I start doubting that people can't recognize the voice is girl's. Well.. It's still in worst level thou (no oto.ini, no quality) so it's fine with me. I just need to edit ALL OF THEM with oto.ini (couldn't agree more). I still remember how happy I was when Shira sang for the first time. It's World's End Dancehall, Miku's first part. My bro did say, "It's not really satisfying." but what should I answer--since I'm still a rookie about this?

Anyway, I'm targeting that Shira should be released in this November (she should has the same birthday as mine in month >:D). About her picture, maybe I need to wait my tablet a little longer. But if I get it in December, so Shira's picture would be in pencil.

No song today, Youtube kinda want to mess with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment