Monday, November 8, 2010

GLIDER

Well that's a name of a VOCALOID PV illustrator. I don't know what to put on the title bar, so here it comes. Though I won't talk much about him/her. Probably his works look so simple yet beautiful.

TABLET! Damn, I have to get started with CG as soon as possible. But that's a no-no if I don't have any tablet on my hand. However, I still don't know how to color a picture with computer. I mean, the artstyle or whatever you call it. I decide if I have my own tablet and I start to color my own pictures with computer, I'd like to color them with blurry coloring. Well.. how to put it.. Just like the picture on the top. Beautiful, isn't it? I understand it might needs experiences for people to make that kind of picture (anyway~~ that isn't from Glider, it's from Sign.kyuu--just in case if you misunderstood)

Oh right, my birthday is coming! *yay!* How nice, the school is going to surprise me with tests. Yep, on 19 and 20 November there will be tests for us. But who cares if you're going to get your own tablet and tiramisu on your birthday. Yeahs, my mom's going to make tiramisu for me! Step right up, people! The tiramisu is all mine!

I re-watched Spirited Away a few days ago, and it's really nostalgic. How come it's not, since I haven't watched it more than 5 years. And it's still amazing. No wonder why I told my friend when I was in 3rd grade that I had a crush on Haku :P But I think I wasn't really serious about it thou. Of course, 3rd grade. What did I understand about having crush on someone?

UTAU. I'm planning to make it as soon as possible, but I think it'd be better if I make it on my birthday. Nothing in special, but I need to draw my own UTAU right? And I need tablet first. And.. I wonder if I have to remake Shira and Furai's costums since they look so traditional. They look so.. Chinese, if I can say. But oh well. No one would care about it. Anyway, I haven't decided what will Shira's debut song be. If just I can make it by myself..

I have my new favorite Vocaloid right now. It's Nekomura Iroha! Yay! *applause* Her figure is like a little girl but her voice is really mature and realistic! I'm sorry Rin, Len, Gumi.. Please forgive me. Anyway, I like Iroha's version of Tori no Uta better than others'. And I also like her own song called Toradei... blah blah blah. Can't remember it since it's still in Japanese. Well I hope she'll get a partner soon. Maybe VY2? But Iroha and Mizki pairing is just fine for now (doesn't mean I like yuri thingy; their voices both are really human-ish).

Song of the day; alright, so this one is made by Glider. see?


0 comments:

Post a Comment