Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reprinting

.. or copying, or stuff. Seriously, I hate that thing. And I hate for those who did that. I mean, be yourself! Don't copy others! I always keep that in my mind. Even thou sometimes I copy my friends' style, usually I ask them first (just for joking). Like when my friend writes another style of "A", then I'd say, "Hey that's cool. Let me use that style." And my friend will just giggle and let me be.

Talking about copying the others, a member in VO just felt that. Let's call her.. Iku. She's a fan of Touhou game, and first she used one of those Touhou's character as her name. She also put a picture of the character on her signature. But then she changed her name, her avatar, either her signature. I recognize her since we both active in a thread. After that, I saw a member with a similar name with Iku's before name. When I took a look at the member, she uses the same signature as Iku had before. Tsk tsk tsk.. If I were Iku, I'll just kill her.


Tarantantantan~~ I'm planning to order Durarara!! and Soul Eater DVD *dances*. Tomorrow I think my Dad would do with the transferring. I hope he will. You just know what will I do if he doesn't do that tomorrow.

Anyhow, I got this beautiful and inspiring sentence.
"The heart is something that only others can see."
Can't do anything but agree with those amazing words. Don't get it wrong, I found that sentence from Miku's song by DECO*27. Their work is awesome as usual. I'll post the PV here, don't worry.

UTAU.. I'm finished with oto.ini but the voicebank quality is still worse than Teto's. .. Etto.. I don't really like Teto, to be honest. But I like Ted the most. Maybe I should just make Shira sings, record it and mix it with karaoke version, post it on Youtube, and ask for critiques from UTAforum fellow. But what will the song be? I was thinking about Eternal Force Blizzard, so people will think I'm addicted to Ritsu; well I am. Well.. Taya's Gekijou isn't that bad either but it's way too fast which it's not really good for Shira. Let me think about the slow one.. Hirari Hirari? Alright, whatever. I'll just check my .ust lists and see which one is available.

Geez.. Saturday. Saturday should be my favorite day between those seven days. I don't really like Sunday because it always faces Monday. But now my precious Saturday is forcedly filled with extra classes, classes, and classes. Tsk. Annoying.

Song of the day; alright, Miku's Once Upon a Me. Just like what I said before: inspiring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment