Wednesday, September 8, 2010

UTAU Project

.. and I'm still got stuck on it. Geez.. What's wrong? Is it because of the program or my laptop or myself? I already asked around, and find the answers but sometimes I don't get it or it doesn't work. Now I'm still waiting for another reply in VO (yeah, someone has the same problem with me and I'm glad). Well, I have a friend from Youtube. Probably now she's working with her own UTAU and maybe I can ask her. But she said she's not an expert yet, but she'll try to answer my question. Yet I haven't asked anything to her. Oh well. Maybe I just need to solve my problem with more effort.

Talking about UTAU, I already made my UTAUs' designs. I'm planning to make at least two UTAU. Their personalities, their outfits, their character items, everything. So here they are.

1. 松風 シラ (Matsukaze Shira)
Probably Matsukaze means the sound of wind over the pine trees. And Shira.. just taken from Shirayuki which means Snow White. She has short hair, shorter than Rin's (I guess). The color is.. maybe cream and green on the each tip of her hair. Deciding the colors was the hardest part. I even asked my lil bro for suggestions.

Okay. So she's childish, careless, always curious about something, self-centered, cheerful, sometimes nosy, and.. else. Her height is about 159 cm (around 5'2" feet; eh?) and her weight is 45 kg (99 lbs). She's 16 years old. She likes apples, books, trees, friends, sleeping, eating, and cooking. She dislikes fire, hugs, kisses, insects, being hate, bullied, yaoi/yuri, ghosts, and get dirty. And her character item is chocolate (any other idea?). Her outfit's colors are dominated with green, black and white. I can't describe it well, so just wait until I finish the drawings. Her eyes' color is gold (reminds me of Train from Black Cat).

If you say she looks like me, she IS me. Well, she's not. Just the personalities. Her height and weight are counted into my wish-list. I'm so skinny and short.. Stop.

2. 松風 フライ (Matsukaze Furai)
I don't know what Furai means. It just came across my mind. Whenever I type it in hiragana, it turns into katakana automatically. Anyway, their surname was Kazetai. But it seems I can't type both of them in kanji. They don't match. So I searched around for words within kaze (kaze means wind, in case if you don't know). His hair is black with blue color on the tip. I think I won't change it since I already like the color. Personally, I like his name. Furai. Sounds cool, doesn't it?

His personalities.. kind to everyone, friendly, funny, surprising (erm.. spontaneous, maybe?), strong, secretly always keeps Shira safe, popular, clumsy, and cheerful. He's younger a year than Shira, which means he's 15 years old. He's taller than Shira thou. 167 cm in height (5'4" feet) and 50 kg in weight (110 lbs). He likes jokes, teasing someone (especially Shira), sports, wagashi or japanese sweets, studying (somehow..), and lying down on the cold floor. He dislikes serious people, summer, cooking, failed cookings, dark, dogs and mosquitoes. His character item is ichigo daifuku (it's already decided <:). His outfit's colors are black, blue and white. So the difference between Shira's and Furai's outfit is just with the blue and green thing. His eyes' color is red (this one reminds me of Eve, from Black Cat either).

Furai is Shira's stepbrother. They have same father, but different mother. So we can say their father married with Shira's mother. When Shira's mother already pregnant, they divorced and their father married with Furai's mother. Shira born, and about a year later Furai followed.

And now, both Shira and Furai are travelling around the.. cyber-world (?) or world instead. If they're being asked about their nationalities, what should they (or I) say? Maybe they can only sing Japanese songs, but.. Can I just put the information that they're travelers?

About their outfits, I just can tell you that the outfits look really traditional. I don't know how to put it but they do look traditional. Wait until I post the pictures.

Song of the day (not from Vocaloid, sorry); I was planning this song would be Shira's debut song. but..

0 comments:

Post a Comment