Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ack! My Dear Voice--!!

So I watched some tutorial videos about how to change your voice in Audacity. Then I tried. I recorded my voice randomly, and change the pitch randomly too. You know what? No voice is similar with a real male voice (yep, I'm trying to change my voice to guy's voice). They're too.. airy. So, sometimes it sounds like a 19-year-old male, and in other time it sounds like a fat guy's voice. Geez.. I only got a satisfying result in make-my-voice-higher.

Okay, you may question me why do I want to change my voice after I record it. Hello, of course it's for my UTAU. It is fine for me if I use my own voice (without any editing) for Shira's voice. But for Furai? Where can I get a 15-year-old guy voice? Schoolmates? No--of course not. I don't get along well with the guys. And I don't even tell my close friends about my UTAU project since they won't understand about this. Sigh.. Should I make Furai's voice from Shira's voicebank with using the flags?

Yeap, no song of the day today. What's the reason? Lazy. What else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment