Friday, September 17, 2010

I am Impressed

The title says all. Yes, I'm impressed. I'm impressed with my acting. You guys already know I have another account in anihub, and it's a guy. Lately, I haven't used it because of many reasons (bet you won't ask why). But then when I checked my Rin facebook account, someone made a video for her friends in anihub. So she put her friends' pictures in order and named them. And you know what, my guy account comes before my Rin account! I'm sure she put the order starts from her bestfriends. But hey, my guy account? Comes before mine? Haha! That makes me want to use my guy account more. (nice, I just revealed my big secret to the world) But I'm not sure if she looks my guy account as a guy. Oh well. Never mind.

Another UTAU talk. Since I'm not sure if I can start to make my own utau voicebank, so I just downloaded others' voicebanks and use them. Recently, I made Soune Renji sings Migikata no Chou. Totally, out of tune. Not really. It's less-sound effects. So I just keep the wav. The song which I'm done with is Anti the Holic. I used Soune Ria's and Shion Yowa's voices. Probably Yowa sings Rin's part, and Ria sings Luka's part. I was planning to make Renji and Ritsu sing World's End Dancehall. But somehow it's way too slow. So I abort it. Well, Renji sounds good if he sings in low tone. Believe me. And Ritsu, I prefer his female voice. Which means he's good in high tone.

Today. Nothing's fun to tell, particularly.

Song of the day; here's the PV. seriously, I haven't watched this completely. I just like the song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment