Saturday, March 19, 2011

Been A While!

Damn NDS. I can't meet my beloved Ivan from now on. Harvest Moon : Grand Bazaar is crashed! Aaargh!! Ivan~~! I'm sorry, I can't visit you :( but you know I'll always miss you, lol. Well because I can't play Harvest Moon and meet Ivan, so I play the other game. Professor Layton something, something. Yep, mysteries and puzzles to solve. There's one that makes me feel dumb.

Let's say there's a type of mouse that can give birth 12 mice at once. The mouse gives birth every month. This kind of mouse grows up and can give birth after 2 months. So if you buy one mouse's child from this type, how many mice will you have after 10 months?


I was stuck and kinda forced to see the hints. At first, I didn't understand at all, even thou I already read 3 hints. Then I calculated it, but the answer was wrong. And~~~ It came up that the puzzle makes you feel stupid. Well not for everyone. It's just that I'm not expert at logic questions. Maybe because I like to live on my own imagination.

I'm failed to release Itsuki. Until now, she's not officially released. Sigh.. Maybe June. Anyway, there's my mom's cousin came with his family. I.. well, y'know, kinda don't like it. First, I don't like when there's a male that I don't know in my house. And my mom keeps saying, 'They're your relatives! Don't just sit like that and wait until you're mossed, go greet them!'. But I didn't do that. I mean, they're my mom's cousin's family. And that means, my mom's cousin's children aren't really my cousins. We're not even related, and they never know my name. How come suddenly I smile warmly and act like they're my long-lost family. Meh. No way. So I lock myself inside my room with a laptop and modem.

Song of the day; I randomly clicked it, and it turns out great! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment