Sunday, February 13, 2011

After a Few Months

How I miss this place!! Yeah, now I have some times to write a new entry after boring months without internet. Actually I need to attend a family gathering but I told my mom that I'm kinda tired and I need some rest at home. At first my mom didn't let me, but then I won. So now I'm alone in this small house, only with my sister's laptop and a modem.

Oh right, maybe it's kinda too late but I spent my new year holiday in England, at my aunt's house. I visited great places there, such as Cambridge, Norwich, London, etc. I don't know if I should tell you about my experiences there, but I think I can write my favorite parts of my holiday.


So after we arrived at Heathrow Airport, I could directly feel the cold of winter. Fortunately I already took out my jacket and hung it on my arm. Next we met my uncle, Stephen, and he drove us to his house. Through the windows, I could see the white field and pieces of snow stuck on trees. On the halfway, we stopped to take some breakfast. After that, with my siblings, I played with the snow but too bad they were already crystalized. So it's not really soft.

We got back into the car and continued to my aunt's house. I fell asleep for hours. When I opened my eyes, the car already stopped in front of a small and warm-looking house. We entered the house and found my cousins playing PS3. I haven't seen them about years, and their looks totally changed. Both of them had long hairs even thou they're boys.

We went upstairs and put down our backpacks and other stuff. I didn't know what to do just now, so I chatted with my siblings. Because we were bored, we took a short walk around the house. There's a field in front of the house and full of snowy grass.

So that's all for now. Maybe I'll write more in the next post. Thanks for reading anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment