Monday, August 15, 2011

HEY!!


This post may contain super-random topics. Beware!

My, my, I realized that I haven't posted anything in months. Okay, I have my new high school and it steals most of my time with homework, competitions on August, and other stuff. Anyway, I'm still trying to adapt with my new class and friends. You should know that I'm not good at socializing..

Now I'm kinda Utattemita's addict. I don't know how; I just random clicked utattemita's videos in Youtube and start liking it. Okay, maybe the first song I listened from utattemita is IMITATION BLACK by Dasoku, clear and Valshe. It's so..... NNGH! (well yes, I don't know how to put it into words) Then I searched more for clear's other songs--I didn't know which clear's part in IMITATION BLACK is, I just think he'll sound awesome because he has cool name (?). And yeah, I was right. Until now, I'm still supporting clear x wotamin's duet.


Later on, I keep searching for utattemita's songs (such as ShounenT's, Dasoku's, Hanatan's, AMU's, clear's *of course*, wotamin's, and other utaite) and sometimes I fell in love with their voices, like, in the first time I heard them *A* It happened to me with Chii's and Nero's voices. Too bad that Chii isn't one of most favorite utaite. He only got few songs uploaded in Youtube. And Nero, I didn't have much time to search his more. I know he did some duet with clear which makes me more satisfied~

About clear, I already know his real face. At first I thought he has black, well-trimmed hair (like the guy in JBF clip), casual style, and such thing that you can imagine from his voice. But back then when I wanted to download his Dearest II album, I was like, 'He's clear? Seriously?' because his hair isn't black at all, and he wore a ring (?!), necklace and black vest. Where's the casual style?! He looked like sort of a punk for me ._. Here's the proof. But it doesn't matter. I still love his voice thou.

Then I found a blog, which the topic is like 'All About Utattemita' and found a picture with real faces of some utaite. Oh, oh, I found Koman, Valshe, Dasoku and Nayuta (she's so cute~). And clear. Well, "this" clear is the one I've imagined this long. Maybe this was before he changed his style of fashion (?). And I didn't know that koman looks so cool there, with his brown hair. Somehow I wasn't surprised to see the real Dasoku, I can easily imagine his real face through his voice. And Valshe, I never imagine she's like that because.. well, I never imagine her face, lol. See their faces here. Too bad that clear, Dasoku, Beeeeige, and another utattemita (I can't read kanji; except Dasoku's xD) wore masks that cover their mouths ._. Well, too bad there isn't wotamin's face.

Anyway, I'm downloading Cu6ic album now. I know it's not covering-VOCALOID album, I just random download. And I'm planning to download Koman's album after this. I love Koman since the first time I listened to his BadBye cover *A* It's so.. lively (?).

Sorry, there isn't song of the day today. Maybe I'll edit it later.





0 comments:

Post a Comment